Sunday, January 4, 2015

Teaser - EVEN

I remember around 2005 I had this great idea for a book that was going to blow popular noir-detective-thriller fiction out of the water. Arisugawa Park was going to be uncompromising and create an original style that few could follow. I now feel that this book is not even scratching the surface, though it is nearly done.

The next novel I'll start EVEN will combine the semi-dystopian thriller with the environmental parable, and will start to fill in this vision thing. God willing I'll extract enough money from Ari Park to write this full time.

What is EVEN? It is the Environmental Engineering Neutrality protocol, to be signed 40 years hence. Is it Eden? Hardly, although earthly paradise (and saving humanity's collective ass) is the aspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment